One of Australia’s largest independent retail butchers, Tasman Market Fresh Meats, has collapsed, owing millions to creditors. In a clear sign of the tough trading conditions in domestic retail at present, the Tasman business, which operated 17 retail sites across Victoria, went into voluntary administration.
- Napoleon Perdis Group in administration
- Industries predicted to rise and fall in 2019
- Warnings of further collapses in retail as Specialty Mens Apparel, trading as Ed Harry, appoint Administrators
- Construction Activity in Australia’s Residential Sector Continuing to Decline
- Fastline Logistics collapses leaving 120 workers jobless