Ice cream maker Bon Appetit Australia, which rescued the Dairy Bell ice cream business has entered voluntary administration after ongoing issues with the business, with creditors reportedly owed over $1 million. Bon Appetit, which makes the Bottega del Gelato and Brown Cow Ice Cream brands, and packaged fruit and jam brand called Berry King, bought the licence for fellow Melbourne ice cream company Dairy Bell brand in 2015, saving it from collapse.
- Napoleon Perdis Group in administration
- Industries predicted to rise and fall in 2019
- Warnings of further collapses in retail as Specialty Mens Apparel, trading as Ed Harry, appoint Administrators
- Construction Activity in Australia’s Residential Sector Continuing to Decline
- Fastline Logistics collapses leaving 120 workers jobless